The Mockingjay

An RP Forum based off of The Hunger Games
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 District 4 Reaping [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akiyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Utah, USA

PostSubject: District 4 Reaping [Open]   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:29 am

Holly Shy was just that--shy. She stepped forward in her sensible shoes, not really dressed to the point of freakism. "Happy Hunger Games," she said carefully, and although it had been silent before, it was even more so now. Back in the older Reapings, before they'd begun anew, children were afraid. Now they all looked bored and unsatisfied.

The children--or rather, the people from ages 12 until 19, all stood in neat lines, with a large velvet rope keeping the boys and girls seperated with a walkway between the two. Each looked at Tourmaline Jones, some with confidence, others with fear, and most with absolute and complete boredom.

"And may the odds....be ever in your favor." she said with a nervous smile. "Ladies first..." she trailed off, reaching the bowl and yanking out a name that stuck out in the center. She went back to the microphone then, opened the slip, and murmured, "Angela Olson."

The girl stepped forward, moving towards the aisle in between the separated genders. As she reached the stage, she just watched Holly, for some sort of guidance, it seemed. "Any volunteers?" Holly asked, but was met with silence.

"TJ Sorenson," she said. TJ was overly-confident, as one could tell by the way he walked to the stage. Angela and TJ shook hands, TJ squeezing the poor girl's hand as she looked at Holly like a frightened animal. Holly took their hands in her own, and as she was taught, raised them above her head. In her best 'loud voice', she called,

"Let's give a round of applause for the District 4 tributes of the 94TH ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/t594-nokomi-nefara-sen
 
District 4 Reaping [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Help needed with Brigade / District Numbers
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mockingjay :: The Capitol :: The Reaping-
Jump to: